In line with the industrial development, the generation of hazardous waste has become challenging and being an integral part of an environmental management. There is a need for a more comprehensive data for use in monitoring and enforcement of legislation for better decision and control options.
In order to have an effective and efficient monitoring programme, an extensive and up-to-date database on waste generation needs to be established – we call it the Electronic Integrated Waste Information System, “EIWIS”.
Thus, monitoring programme is of fundamental importance in determining environmental pollution, potential of illegal dumping, its sources, and provide the best prevention and control options.
- Continuous and on-line data management
- Generating comprehensive, reliable, timeless and accurate database on waste generated, transported, treated and disposed
- Access information by a push of a button
- Create an integrated database and management information system which is vital for decision making during crisis
- Tracing and tracking of irresponsible generators, transporters and prescribed premises who are involved in illegal dumping/storage
- Transparency and credibility in reporting
- Effective and efficient scheduled waste management system
CENVIRO SDN BHD (HQ)
13th Floor, Mercu UEM,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2727 6100
Kualiti Alam Sdn Bhd (Waste Management Centre)
Ladang Tanah Merah
71960 Bukit Pelandok
Negeri Sembilan ,Malaysia
Tel : 606-666 2000